To have your event included on our website, please click below!
April 2 - 6, 2019, Hanoi, Vietnam
Event: WAPP 2019: 3rd World Conference on Personality
This conference will bring together personality psychologists and psychologists with an interest in personality from the various regions of the world to fully display the different perspectives on personality as pursued in different cultures, to stimulate further cooperation across the cultural borders, and to facilitate the commencement of new research-lines in the field.
- Wendy Johnson (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Mitja Back (University of Münster, Germany)
- Filip De Fruyt (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Neil McNaughton (University of Otago, New Zealand)
- Arthur Poropat (Griffith University, Australia)
- Fanny M. Cheung (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Conference Dates: April 2 - 6, 2019
For questions about the conference, please email JKoeries@paragong.com
May 21 - 24, 2019, Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands
Event: Self-Determination Theory Conference
Experts, researchers, students, and practitioners come together in the Netherlands May 21-24, 2019 to share the latest research and ideas in Self-Determination Theory -- featuring a wide range of exciting talks, discussions, poster presentations, workshops, and networking opportunities. Share what you know with others across the world with a common purpose of better understanding and engaging human motivation. Abstract submissions for posters, talks, and symposia due January 11th!
- Edward Deci (University of Rochester)
- Richard Ryan (Australian Catholic University, University of Rochester)
- Abstract submission closes: January 11, 2019
- Early bird registration closes: February 28, 2019
- Regular registration closes: May 17, 2019
- Conference Dates: May 21 - 24, 2019
For questions about the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
June 10 - 11, 2019, Simmons University, Boston
Event: SQIP 2019 Conference
The Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology (SQIP), a Section of Division 5 (Quantitative and
Qualitative Methods) of the American Psychological Association, is pleased to announce that its annual
conference will be held at Simmons University (formerly Simmons College) in Boston, MA, on Monday
and Tuesday, June 10-11, 2019. There will also be an optional pre-conference workshop the afternoon of Sunday, June 9th.